It’s part of the American dream to own your own piece of land. Maybe you’re buying land for investment purposes or buying land to build a house. Either way, you probably have a couple key questions standing between you and your dreams: How to buy land with no money? How to purchase land without a realtor? Don’t worry, we have both of these road blocks cleared here at I Scout Land.
First, there’s no need for a realtor when we’ve already done the hard work for you. We’re always scouting out the best pieces of land across the country. You’ll find plots of different sizes, in different states and to suit just about any taste or purpose. Our online land gallery gives you all the details—from total acreage and annual taxes to photos. And since there’s no realtor commission, we’re able to pass those savings along to you. You reap the benefit of buying directly from the landowner without any middlemen.
What about financing? We offer full financing with no credit check required. This means you can bypass the bank loan process and quickly realize your dreams of buying land. We believe this is the best way to buy land for both the buyer and the seller. You’re able to work directly with us to find the right property and complete all the legal and financial details. It’s faster and easier than a traditional mortgage.
Here’s how our seller financing works:
- You choose your dream piece of land from our inventory.
- We’ll write up a land contract that clearly outlines all the terms for sale. This includes your down payment, monthly payment and how long you’ll make payments. Everything is outlined upfront, so you don’t have any surprises down the line.
- To make things official, we’ll record this land contract—a legal agreement—with the county (just like you would a deed). You’ll be able to start enjoying your land as soon as you make any agreed upon down payment and we finalize the contract.
- Next you’ll make the payment each month as outlined in the contract. But instead of paying a bank, you’ll make your payments directly to I Scout Land. We’ll set up electronic payments, so you can use a credit or debit card or have the money come directly from your bank account. This makes the whole process easy.
- Once you make all the agreed upon payments, we’ll transfer the deed to you, so you’ll have legal title to the property. It’s there for you and your family—probably for generations to come.
We believe his process helps put buying a plot of land into reach even if you’ve been turned away from a traditional bank. There’s no reason for purchasing land to be an intimidating or complicated process. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals. Buying land can be a great long-term investment or the first step in building a dream house for you and your family.